Abby Doty graduated from Hamline University in 2021 with a Bachelor’s in English and Psychology. She has written and edited creative and literary work as well as academic pieces focused primarily on psychology and mental health. She is passionate about removing the stigma around mental health and recovery. In her free time, Abby loves reading, painting, and petting dogs.
- Types of Alcoholics: Young Adult, Young Antisocial, Functional , Intermediate Familial and Chronic Severe
- What is Naltrexone for Alcohol Use Disorder?
- Acetaminophen and Alcohol: Interactions, Effects & Risks
- Klonopin (Clonazepam) and Alcohol: Interactions, Effects & Risks
- Alcohol and Ulcers: Drinking Alcohol Can Cause Ulcers and Make Ulcers Worse
- Alcohol and Insomnia: How Does Drinking Affect Sleep?
- Top Heroin Addiction Treatment Center in Atlanta, Georgia
- Percocet Addiction Treatment Center in Atlanta, GA
- Alcohol Detox Treatment Center in Atlanta, GA
- Family Therapy for Substance Use Disorders and Addiction Recovery