Benjamin Caleb Williams, RN
Benjamin Caleb Williams is a board-certified Emergency Nurse with several years of clinical experience, including supervisory roles within the ICU and ER settings. He obtained his Associates in Applied Science in Nursing from Cayuga Community College in Auburn, New York, then went on to obtain his Bachelors in Science from the University of Pennsylvania, majoring in Biology and minoring in Biological Basis of Behavior. He is a member of the Emergency Nurses Association and the American Association of Critical Care Nurses, and holds multiple advanced certifications in emergency, pediatric and trauma nursing.
In addition to his clinical work, Caleb practices as an expert nurse consultant and nurse writer. He has written several hundred healthcare-related articles and advised major businesses on healthcare matters.
Caleb developed a passion for helping those with addiction while working as an ER nurse. He sees the daily flow of people whose lives are affected or sometimes ended by drug and alcohol use. He has written and reviewed hundreds of articles giving addiction recovery advice for multiple addiction rehab networks across the nation.
- Types of Alcoholics: Young Adult, Young Antisocial, Functional , Intermediate Familial and Chronic Severe
- What is Naltrexone for Alcohol Use Disorder?
- Acetaminophen and Alcohol: Interactions, Effects & Risks
- Klonopin (Clonazepam) and Alcohol: Interactions, Effects & Risks
- Alcohol and Ulcers: Drinking Alcohol Can Cause Ulcers and Make Ulcers Worse
- Alcohol and Insomnia: How Does Drinking Affect Sleep?
- Alcohol Detox Treatment Center in Atlanta, GA