Danielle is licensed clinical social worker, currently living and practicing in central Connecticut. Danielle graduated from Columbia University in 2012 with a Masters of Social Work, and always had the goal of opening her own private practice. She specializes in women’s issues, maternal health and postpartum mental health. Danielle is passionate about empowering people of all ages and hopes to use her writing skills to provide more resources for those looking to improve their mental health. In her spare time, Danielle likes to practice yoga, read and be outdoors with her family.
- Top Heroin Addiction Treatment Center in Atlanta, Georgia
- Vicodin Addiction Treatment Center in Atlanta, GA
- Family Therapy for Substance Use Disorders and Addiction Recovery
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Center in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Stage a Drug and Alcohol Addiction Intervention
- Resources for Families Coping with Mental and Substance Use Disorders
- Georgia Resources for Drug and Alcohol Addiction